- Michigan Avenue will remain closed at Spring Street (traffic may access the museum from the intersection of 7th/Michigan Avenue)
- Wall Street will remain closed to thru traffic between 7th and Court
- The intersection of 7th/Wall and Court Avenue/Wall are both open
- Wall Street will be closed to thru traffic between Court & Maple (starting Wednesday, May 26th)
- The intersection of Court/Wall and Wall/Maple will both remain open
- Wall Street from Maple to Market will remain closed to thru traffic
- Chestnut Street from Wall to Watt will be closed to thru traffic
- Locust Street from Maple to Market will be closed to thru traffic
- Walnut Street from Maple to Market will be closed to thru traffic
- Minor disruption to parking/traveling public will be encountered at the following locations due to utility relocation work:
- Intersection of Wall Street/Court Avenue
- Wall Street from Court to Chestnut
- Chestnut from Watt to Graham
- Market Street from Spring to Walnut
Note: The Wall Street United Methodist Church will still have access off of Chestnut Street to their parking lot.
I haven’t gotten accurate water disruption and on/off accounts. Gotten sick from drinking bad water even though it wasn’t shut off.
From Indiana America Water: “Customers should update their information to get CodeRed notifications for any water service disruption by logging into amwater.com/myaccount. Users who are not customers (apartment complexes/rentals) can also learn more about service disruptions, water advisories, planned work, flushing and other events impacting service in your area by going to our website indianaamwater.com. Users can also report any emergencies on our website as well as through their account.”
WhAt about the walnut and chestnut parking lot for St Augustines? Many neighbors are parking there due to no street parking ?
Thanks for your comment, we’ll look into it.