Please find a list of road closures/traffic impacts for next week below:
- Wall Street will remain closed to thru traffic between Court & Market Street
- The intersection of Court/Wall and Wall/Maple will both remain open
- Chestnut Street from Wall to Fulton will be closed to thru traffic
- Locust Street from Maple to Market will remain closed to thru traffic
- Walnut Street from Maple to Market will remain closed to thru traffic
- Watt Street from Maple to Market will remain closed to thru traffic
- Meigs Avenue from Maple to Market will be closed to thru traffic
- Mechanic Street from Maple to Market will be closed to thru traffic
- Minimal traffic impacts will be encountered at the following locations due to utility relocation work:
- Market Street from Mulberry Street to Graham Street
- Intersection of Walnut/Market
- Graham Street from Chestnut to Market
- Meigs Street from Chestnut to Market
- Walnut Street from Chestnut to Market
- Wall Street from Chestnut to Market
Indiana-American Water service disruptions and notifications
Customers should update their information to get CodeRed notifications for any water service disruption by logging into amwater.com/myaccount. Users who are not customers (apartment complexes/rentals) can also learn more about service disruptions, water advisories, planned work, flushing and other events impacting service in your area by going to our website indianaamwater.com. Users can also report any emergencies on our website as well as through their account.
At this point it would be easier to tell us what streets are open rather than the listings of what are closed. It would be a shorter list.
What happened to the promise of three roads at a time closed, repaired, and then move on to the next three.
Everything this project has closed since the beginning is still closed now (with the exception of one block of one street that is open but not finished.
Please, get back to the original plan. We are sick of all the streets being closed at one time!
What was the original plan? This is almost all the streets
8th and Penn has been closed. City bus has been rerouted from Penn St. to Graham St
July 21st, Parts of Spring St. are blocked and the 10th St & Spring intersection was blocked with no access to the I-65 ramp. This is not on the list above.