- Wall Street will remain closed to thru traffic between Court & Market Street
- The intersection of Court/Wall and Wall/Maple will both remain open
- Chestnut Street from Wall to Watt will remain closed to thru traffic
- Locust Street from Maple to Market will remain closed to thru traffic
- Walnut Street from Maple to Market will remain closed to thru traffic
- Chestnut Street from Mechanic to Graham will be closed to thru traffic
Indiana-American Water service disruptions and notifications
Customers should update their information to get CodeRed notifications for any water service disruption by logging into amwater.com/myaccount. Users who are not customers (apartment complexes/rentals) can also learn more about service disruptions, water advisories, planned work, flushing and other events impacting service in your area by going to our website indianaamwater.com. Users can also report any emergencies on our website as well as through their account.
Please keep me posted about water shut-off, in advance, water advisory. What do you do about icemakers and refrigerator water line?
If there’s a boil advisory, I turn the icemaker off and don’t use the water from the refrigerator line.
I’ve had some pretty intense damage to my back stairway wall. I have reported to the company that did the seismic survey. Do I need to do more?