- Michigan Avenue will remain closed at Spring Street (traffic may access the museum from the intersection of 7th/Michigan Avenue)
- Wall Street will remain closed to thru traffic between 7th and Court
- The intersection of 7th/Wall and Court Avenue/Wall are both open
- Chestnut Street from Wall to Walnut will be closed to thru traffic
- Chestnut Street from Penn to Graham will remain closed to thru traffic
- Wall Street from Chestnut to Market will remain closed to thru traffic
- Locust Street from Maple to Market will be closed to thru traffic
- Minor disruption to parking/traveling public will be encountered at the following locations due to utility relocation work:
- Wall Street from Court to Maple
- Chestnut from Meigs to Fulton
- Walnut/Market intersection
- Chestnut/Walnut intersection
- Chestnut/Graham intersection
MAC Construction will be working for a few hours this Saturday (5/14) in order to pour the sidewalk in front of Child Care Partners on Wall Street. This won’t be for all day, and Saturday work will not be a regular occurrence.
Indiana-American Water service disruptions and notifications:
Customers should update their information to get CodeRed notifications for any water service disruption by logging into amwater.com/myaccount. Users who are not customers (apartment complexes/rentals) can also learn more about service disruptions, water advisories, planned work, flushing and other events impacting service in your area by going to our website indianaamwater.com. Users can also report any emergencies on our website as well as through their account.